Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just a quick update: I’m in the library right now, and have found it a very effective place to get work done. I cant log on to Facebook most of the time, and I’m glad because I’m kind of an addict. This has been a great place to write for me and I feel like I’m getting a lot more accomplished than I ever did anywhere else [besides that time when I spent four days in the woods and filled four notebooks with material]. It’s really been great, my only distraction is the occasional hot girl that walks by or sits across from me in plain sight… they probably do it on purpose. They’re probably in love with me.

Anywho, the book is coming along splendidly and is experiencing changes that were not at first anticipated. It has become a sci-fi novel all of a sudden for one, but in a really cool way! Yesterday, I wrote about some really sad stuff… so it’s a good change, at least for a little bit. So, I’m excited to keep writing, if you don’t mind.

1 comment:

  1. I paid those girls to come in and sit across from you. Glad to see I'm getting my money's worth.

    ReplyDelete