Friday, January 2, 2009

First, a hilarious video... This lady totally uncovers a government conspiracy. Hilarity!!!

 

Anyway, life good right now; it's a new year! I'm excited because I'm already reaping the rewards of change. I was able to spend it with some beautiful people, and who knows where these relationships will lead. 

I'm getting pretty far on mapping out my story; I'm about half-way done. I'm really ready to start/finish and see where it leads. The story is very personal but it's also very fantastical; it deals with suicide, Halloween, and Ghosts. I want to say more because I'm really looking forward to it all, but a magician never reveals his secrets. Anywho, it's a Psychological thriller with a happy ending, designed lift you out of your very darkest moments. So Excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment